Animal studies have shown Blue Light to reduce fungal or bacterial skin conditions. Blue Light Therapy assists mood and skin health. Studies are proving benefits to depression, anxiety and chronic fatigue, in addition to promoting clearer, healthier skin. We are all hearing of how we shouldn’t use electronic screens at night due the blue light affecting our sleeping patterns (circadian rhythm), much more than our body clock is being affected. Blue Light has been found to assist with the healing of many skin conditions, in addition to the way we feel. Humans and animals react in a similar manor. Animal studies have shown Blue Light Therapy to be highly beneficial for bacterial, fungal, viral and many insect bite related skin conditions. Many types of Pupae, Larvae, eggs and even Staphylococcus Aureus have been shown to be destroyed with Blue and Ultraviolet Light. If used in daylight hours, there are no adverse side effects to the single light spectrum, and with some impressive studies completed, Blue Light Therapy should be considered the first treatment used for the vast majority of skin conditions.
· Rubber Patch with 45 x 470nm Blue LEDs
· Mini LED Controller
· 9 volt AC Adaptor for connection to mains power
· Packaged in a drawstring calico bag
· Patch Dimensions: 21cm long x 1.5cm thick x 12cm wide + cords
· Power: Aus/NZ 9volt AC Adaptor.
· Treatment: 140cm2 treatment area
· up to 3.4 Joules per cm2, 238 Joules per Patch, per 60 seconds
· High Intensity: 57 milliwatts per cm2 @ 9 volt .....
(Device and most components can use up to 12volts)